Do you think Judge Judy should be on the Supreme Court?
Yes! She is one of the wisest people alive. She is such a good judge of character, and can always tell when someone is lying. I'd love to see her on the Supreme Court!
No, I find her annoying, and don't like watching her at all.
that would be the definite sign that our country is going to hell and a handbasket
She could but she would probably take a paycut. Judge Judy makes 30 million a year. A Supreme Court Justice Judge makes 500,000 a year and gets 3 months off. So I would say no.
I don't think she's smart enough, she's too emotional
Hec no, too many problematic folk work there already...
NO, TV judges make a mockery of our judicial system... even more then Alberto Gonzales does.
Well, she could certainly teach Ginsberg how to analyze questions logically rather than politically, and Kennedy and Souter how to actually answer a question instead of being cryptic, vague, and unclear.
Ah hell, why not?
Our judicial system has already become a massive circus with ringmaster Gonzales running around. One more clown isnt going to kill us.
I am sorry for all of you who actually like to watch her on TV..but she is quit possibly most hateful woman I have ever seen! She is very rude and disrespectful!
Honeslty I like Judge Judy she tells it like it should be not like all these other court show that the judges dont no s-h-i-t,
And yea she makes $30,Who cares all These sport players making tons more than her for playing sports any one can play sports, I have a lot of respect for her shes got guts and know what shes taking about and for all the ppl that dont like her can go f*** off
The Answers post by the user, for information only, FreeLawAnswer does not guarantee the right.
More Law Questions and Answers:
- How am Im suppose to get I.D when I lost all my picture I.D. and my birth certificate?
- Does anyone have information regarding the corruption evident in American jails during the 80's?
- This burglar who fell 30 feet out of a window.Does anyone care whether he lives or dies?
- What's inchoate offences?and Are there any problem if we enrooled a double inchoate offences?
- What exactly is POLITY?? What does it mean? could you please give me a brief in your words and explain it?
- How long does a criminal conviction remain on record before it is classed as a spent conviction?
- Seriously do any of you women out there feel discriminated against when your doing outdoor chores....
- Do U think Muslims are trouble makers and cannot live in a secular world and want Sharia enforced in the west?
- Has anyone out there been sued by a credit company, i owe 2,000. Dollars.?