This ties in with my other question is it a felony in Kansas to steal a car tag and sticker.?
No it is a misdemeanor
former Kansas Law enforcement officer
No, but it is to put garbage in the city hall garbage pail. I speak from personal experience.
The Answers post by the user, for information only, FreeLawAnswer does not guarantee the right.
More Law Questions and Answers:
- Workers comp dr says knees' are ok 2nd dr says they are shot should we look for a lawyer?
- Is It Legal For One to Look at someones Criminal Record (civilian) and mail findings in blanket email at work?
- POLL! Asylum seekers?
- Could anyone tell me please which prison Colin Gunn is in,i want to write to him.?
- Does immigration poicy fall under Federal law?
- What can be done legally in this situation?
- BAD CHECK! from customer. What's the best way to collect money?!?
- If you signed up for child support and cancelled it before you start, would you beable to reapply?
- What if you or one of your friends or family members has caught drunk driving?