Hello 'freelawanswer.com ' I would like to know why Post Offices do not now let you pay for your TV Licence there?
It is not the Post Office . The T V Licence people have decided that Post offices can no longer accept fees and stamp the licence remindeers to make them valid. I think the Post Office used to charge the TV people a fee for collecting their money, and the TV licence people won't pay it any longer .. You can still use pay places in local shops to renew your licence. Or over the phone or on line .
Because it is not related to the mail.
They obviously didn't make much profit out of it.
because it is a post office...duh!
because they cannot be bothered
blame the government.
because they like to be difficult
The Post Office Counters wanted too much!
The TV Licensing people wanted to reduce their costs.
They couldn't reach a compromise.
This shower that alledgedly represent us are bent on getting rid of post offices and this is just another way of chipping away the usefulness of the local branch
The Answers post by the user, for information only, FreeLawAnswer does not guarantee the right.
More Law Questions and Answers:
- My neighbor blocks my driveway all the time.?
- Am I exempt from the draft with a 3A card?
- How long is a life sentence?
- Who is over 17 been to locked up / jail / prison before?
- UK Legal question: Parking on private property?
- Can you drive a automatic car with a manual driving licence?
- How can i get criminal record expunged in calif w/o hiring attorney?
- If a child committed a crime, do they get taken away from his/her parents?
- Is it fair that "NICE" the health watchdog, should deny us medeciness?