Is human cloning against the law? is it immoral doing that?
It is as far as I know. I wouldn't dout that it has been tried by some insane sientist.I believe it is immoral and very dangerous.
I would ask what your reason for cloning someone is?
Did the person receive a mortal wound and is being cloned to have another chance, or is this like 'The Island', where there's a genetic clone of you, and that clone is called up when you need a kidney.
The latter is quite immoral verging on the side of 'playing God.'
That's only my opinion on the matter, though. I hope it helps.
The Answers post by the user, for information only, FreeLawAnswer does not guarantee the right.
More Law Questions and Answers:
- What was one reason the U.S. government started a Federal Reserve system?
- What is the most effective way to complain an unenthical lawyer in Florida and ...?
- Are there any attorneys in Orange County that do pro-bono work?
- Pre Paid Legal?
- A job for a Psychic?
- Driving Etiquette - 2 lanes merging to one?
- Why are many Americans very irresponsible with their money?
- Which is worse, lying to a Grand Jury and committing perjury.?
- If bush died, would anyone care? would anyone really mourn him??