If you know that your death will come to you after 5 minutes , will you be ready to face it ?
it will not matter how you feel because there would be nothing you could do about it
I'm headed for the streets of gold! : )
doesn't sound like I would have much of a choice ...
so ... sure
Fear is for the weak. Contemplating you own death is a fools gambit. Why ask, you'll be dead momentarily anyhow?
No but I guess I wouldnt have a choice would I
Gladly. Looking forward to seeing my daughter again!
Do I have a choice?
Yes, by the grace of the Lord Jesus, my Saviour.
'Ready'? Ready how? How exactly are you defining 'ready' in this instance? I'd personally be REALLY upset, is that what you mean?
A Zen monk was being chased through the forest by a tiger, and he came to the edge of a steep precipice. With no other way to escape, he contemplated the decision of whether to leap to his sure death or to face the tiger unarmed. Suddenly, he noticed a ripened fruit hanging from a nearby tree branch, and he picked it. He tasted it, and it was sweet.
I'm too young to die! :-P
I think I would be upset but if it doesn't hurt when I passover, then alright.
The Answers post by the user, for information only, FreeLawAnswer does not guarantee the right.
More Law Questions and Answers:
- Is there a specific law against eating human flesh if there is no violence involved?
- Racial bias in Federal Government hiring practices; Are you surprised or indignant regarding the claims of?
- Isn't the right to keep and bear arms subject to interpretation?
- How old do you have to be to babysit in the state of California?
- Thai police have idea with hello kitty, what kinds of creative corrective actions could we employ in the US?
- Why is the San Diego Diocese filing Chapter 7 Bankruptcy?
- Who owns the rights to contact names & numbers acquired by an independent contractor?
- How many states still have the death penalty enstated?
- Fair labor standards act?