If i have unpaid traffic tickets and a cop runs my name but not my dl will he be able to see i have tickets?
If a warrant has been issued for the unpaid tickets, if he runs your name only he will be find out. He can also have them look for a DL by name and date of birth, and unless you know their "codes", you won't know that he ask them to run it.
The Answers post by the user, for information only, FreeLawAnswer does not guarantee the right.
More Law Questions and Answers:
- Changing name on headstone?
- Wrongful termination, I work as a security guard at mall. I got into an altercation with a senior citizen.?
- Bank kept my liscence as i cashed my 5th fake check Should I go back to America and apply to be a citizen?
- Why am i consider white if my father is white but my mother is black & black if my mother is white but father?
- Wouldn't it be good if America was like this?
- How do I sue my boss for making managerial decisions IN the workplace?
- What is wrong with people?
- Should euthanasia be made legal in UK.?
- What is the probability for one to be a victim of terrorism?how about drive by shooting?