Can martial law be declared but not openly as to not cause a panic? Can there be secret laws?
First of all - think about just how many _millions_ of people would have to be involved (or informed) of a national martial law. If millions of people know about something - it is not a secret.
You have the same problem with 'secret laws.' You have to tell all of your law enforcement people, the prosecutors and the courts - again making secrecy impossible.
Which country are you talking about? In the US, no. I think that people would notice if the military took over the government.
um and how could there be secret laws? You couldn't make a law and tell no one and then when someone breaks it arrest them!
That would just be stupid!
You can't set rule or laws and not tell anyone. no one would follow them and that by its self would cause panic!
In America? Martial law has to be declared publicly. Secret laws? Legally, no. Historically, yes. That's why they are/were secret, dah.
that wouldn't cause a panic but it would incite a response. If Georgie tries it then he'll find out why our founders preserved "our right to keep and bear arms". Part of me wants to see him do it just so legitimate shots can be fired at him.
I think you would notice if I put my M16 in your face and told you not to leave your home or I would shoot you, don't you?
The Answers post by the user, for information only, FreeLawAnswer does not guarantee the right.
More Law Questions and Answers:
- I want to break my apt lease?
- Need restraining order forms.?
- Got so many troubles i dont know what to do does anyone have any suggestons anything wouldnt hurt.?
- Im 14 and my house in just not bearable anymore. i want to be emancipated but i dont kno the laws regarding it
- Please we need advice with child custody issue in Michigan (50% joint, physical, legal currently).?
- If you found an infant in a cradle in the middle of the forest...?
- Help! My friends did something terrible and need to confess to the people who were done wrong, any advice?
- Did anyone see the the news about the pedophile guy who takes pictures of kids, and gets away with it?
- Can my son sue a psychologist who testified falsely on the stand against my son?