How often legally are eletric compaines supposed to check your actual electric usage?
no actual fixed time span but as a general rule every 12 months
once a year in UK
Should say on your Contract with company..but generally 12months...if you want you can always ring them with the exact meter reading if you want to avoid a big bill at the end, or to get overpayments back.
In most states, they have to check at least once every 90 days.
Once a year in the UK. If you fail to give at least one access by the time that year is up they can apply for a court order to gain entry whether you are present or not.
if there charging you monthly.then monthly..
The Answers post by the user, for information only, FreeLawAnswer does not guarantee the right.
More Law Questions and Answers:
- Is the peer evaluation process (through the violation notices) a little too much like.?
- Could you ever get in trouble for defending yourself?
- Truckyard dump?
- Need help,?
- I own a valuable cemetery plot @ Forest Lawn in CA. If I file for bankruptcy can the plot be seized from me?
- Is it legal, by OSHA regulations, to have an employee work 7 days in a row?
- "Act of GOD"??
- Is marriage still a valued institution?
- Is this the type of man Americans want on the federal bench?..George does.?