What are ways that you can be and talk professionally to clients?
1. Respect their time. Be punctual for your appointment.
2. Introduce yourself by name and company you represent.
3. State the purpose of your meeting.
4. Ask them to explain their needs. Listen carefully.
5. Tell them how your company can help them do the job better.
6. Convince them of the benefits of going with your company.
7. Ask if they have any questions.
8. Ask for their business.
9. Tell them you will submit a bid for their consideration.
10. Make an appointment to come back to sign the contract.
11. Thank them for their time.
1. Use respectful language (no slang, no cursing etc.)
2. Make eye contact and use body language to indicate interest
3. Use neutral, non-inflammatory words
4. Do not be judgmental about any aspect of the conversation
5. Use skills like active listening
6. Use good posture and dress nicely.
7. Do not be overly familiar or conspiratorial
depends on what kind of clients you mean
The Answers post by the user, for information only, FreeLawAnswer does not guarantee the right.
More Law Questions and Answers:
- Plz plz help me.im scared.?
- Can i make a claim for injuries after being knocked down by a hit and run and the driver not found?
- Revoke grandparents rights HELP!?
- What is the difference between planning consents and planning permission?
- I have a sisater whos in prison...shes innocent. How do I get her story on the news. So everyone could here he
- Question about law. What are my odds?
- Ethical or not?
- Why is alcohol legal but mairjuana isn't?
- How does the political process influence the enforcement of laws by the police?