If a parsley farmer loses a lawsuit, do they garnish his wages?
only if it is approved by the farmers market and qualifies under migrant veggie pickers act of 1964
LOL... yes, but not with parsley! Maybe rosemary or mint...
Either that or levy his garnish. ;)
LOL. I bet they do.
The Answers post by the user, for information only, FreeLawAnswer does not guarantee the right.
More Law Questions and Answers:
- I'm being sued for $80,000, should I file bankruptcy?
- What do I do about my employer not paying me what I am owed?
- Any reprocutions if business hires you, then backs out after you put in two wks with present employer?
- Where do i find the petition to remove a union from our company?
- By Oregon State Law - What Happens If a Child Reports Sexual Abuse?
- Abusement of power for working people ...?
- Question about Right to speedy trial.?
- Can i sign over my rights to my child so that i dont have to pay support. I just found out he existed?
- False Flag?Are we being taken over?