What is a legitimate website for preforming a background check on someone?
I have tried several, but get no good results and then they ask you for a lot of money, only to give you old information. The best way is to call the courthouse or the police station in the state the person lives in and ask for a background check. You will most likely only be told about the criminal part and if they have any warrants for their arrest and any recent felony's and information like that. Also you may have to provide information about yourself and what business it is of yours, such as are you a landlord or an employer.
Any site that uses information from another source is only as good so long as the source of the information is accurate and up to date.
I have used several of their programs, most have rocked, some didnt -- so overall, I say that they are safe to do business with and have good programs.
The Answers post by the user, for information only, FreeLawAnswer does not guarantee the right.
More Law Questions and Answers:
- Security Clearance?
- If you have an abortion can you get married in a church?
- When did being an anxious, nervous person become a crime?
- If a guy lies to people about he had sex with a girl b4, is it sexual harassment?
- B felony child molestation ?
- Do you think that traffic tickets are a financial burden on the middle class?
- Is it illegal or something if you post on the newspaper that...?
- Independent contractor?
- Question on legal claims and fraud... Please help?