At what age can a child in kentucky seek public assistance and move out on thier own?
18. However you can be denied public assistance for moving out without a way of supporting yourself.
i believe its 17-- look on google the minor age limit in kentucky-- i believe its either 17 or 18 -- could even be 16!
The Answers post by the user, for information only, FreeLawAnswer does not guarantee the right.
More Law Questions and Answers:
- Can an uncharged person be kept (not in custody)on indefinate bail?or is there a time limit.?
- Why did walgreens ask for my license?
- Can a company fire an employee for accidentally injuring himself on the job?
- Are the records of Cell numbers allowed in Court? in Mississippi?
- Who believes the age of consent needs to be droped in this country?
- Can you have a funeral in your back yard?
- Another case of the law gone mad ,Homeowner arrested after intruder falls 30ft?
- Can the Bus company be sued?
- If your are 17 and a runaway can you still go to school?