Does California banned Ex-Convicts from obtaining real estate license?
"Conviction of a crime may result in the denial of a license. Failure to disclose any criminal violation or disciplinary action in an applicant's entire history may also result in the denial of a license."
The Answers post by the user, for information only, FreeLawAnswer does not guarantee the right.
More Law Questions and Answers:
- Can someone record my conversation and use it against me in court if I did not give permission to be taped?
- Ethnics help?
- Suing Someone?
- Why is alcohol legal but mairjuana isn't?
- Where does the pot smokers term 4:20 come from?
- Is a Catapult Classed as an Offensive weapon!?
- Death penalty?
- Something Like Make A Wish?
- Escort business legal or illegal? It's in the yellow pages...?