I need to file a motion to get my sentence reduced. Do I need a lawyer and if not how do I file?!?
If you really want a chance to get your sentence reduced, hire a lawyer.
Trying it without a lawyer is a bit like asking, "Can't I do my surgery myself?" Do I need a doctor?
The Answers post by the user, for information only, FreeLawAnswer does not guarantee the right.
More Law Questions and Answers:
- No matter how much evidence comes out to dispute the propaganda that we are fed...?
- What are the steps of getting your permit in california?
- Is it better to take the stand in criminal cases in your own defence or not?
- Need HELP for an essay question- Egalitarianism?
- If you assault an unarmed burglar, can the burglar press assault charges against you?
- How does being a good neighbor relate to being a good citizen? Is it possible to obey all the laws but still n
- Piracy, windows...?
- How can we make our country corruption free?
- Question about credit card settlement?