Can you still get a divorce if you still have to live together?
Yes...and it does happen. Sometimes it may be for nothing more than financial convenience. The once couple may share a house, but probable have separate personal spaces. Sometimes it happens to acquire each owns financial identities.
Why get a divorce and keep living together? It doesn't make sense.
We are in the United States, of course you can. Be happy.
I know in the state of virginia you can not. You have to be seperated for 6 months with no kids and a year with kids. and your time does not start until someone moves out.
think about it as someone is living with a friend... but not really a friend anymore.
The Answers post by the user, for information only, FreeLawAnswer does not guarantee the right.
More Law Questions and Answers:
- What is a proof of claim for morgage?
- Do you know what happens if you don't file federal income taxes?
- What would be a good way to lighten the prison load?
- Need some legal advice please! (file-sharing)?
- NC-17 Rating?
- How can discrimination on the grounds of physical attractiveness be justified when selecting sexual partners?
- Is prison the best way to punish criminals?
- I just heard on CNN McClellan say, "not all pedophiles are law breakers. What is your opinion?
- Please help-government legislation2 write off unaffordable debts how do I do it(read details below)?