Are corporations really made up of normal people? So how bad could they be? Do you work for a corporation?
Yes normal people. I worked for two different corporations for over 40 years. I always felt like they cared about their employees and provided as much as they reasonably could and still remain profitable. When they cease to be profitable they cease to employ people. It is in our best interest to help them be profitable. We can do that by giving an honest days work for our pay.
I work for a huge global hotel corporation. It is made up of fantastic people, and management really cares about its employees.
I have been with them for 5 years, and I can tell you that they are one of the only hotel chains that did not lay off or fire people after the hospitality industry took a dive after 9/11. That is why I came to work for them and have never regretted it.
no its made up of people who dont care about employees. they only value a "title"
Perhaps this question belongs in category on careers and employment.
I am an employee of a corporation.
Employers in this world are either
* companies in capitalism
* non-profit organizations which are also usually incorporated
* government agencies that sometimes operate like companies
I guess the worst place to work for might be some organization that represented itself a normal place when you started, but now you figure out that they are really a branch of the mafia or some other group that you hate and fear.
The Answers post by the user, for information only, FreeLawAnswer does not guarantee the right.
More Law Questions and Answers:
- Is it legal to own a "mini-slot machine" in your home?
- Are private companies governed by The Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act?
- MIP tobacco?
- What's your excuse for being an affluent American?
- Should all U.S. prisons be forced to install foot baths to accomodate muslim prisoners?
- If a bill goes to a collection agency, it that the same as if it is a civil court?
- Is there any website throug which we can refer to cases of courts?
- State the rights and obligations of the parties?
- Can an employer sue his employees for sexual harassment?