Should the government interfere the making and distribution of pornography? if possible, how?
isn't the government screwed up enough why would u want them to be in charge of porn.they would only screw up our good porn and add too many crap to it leave the porn just as it is and concentrate on other important things.
take it over themselves like gambling
No, except in child pornography, and that's because a child cannot consent to a sexual or employment contract. Child pornography is sick and unjust.
As long as there are real problems in the world terrorism. open borders etc I do not think the government needs to spend time working as porn police.
Yes. Or they might be shooting a gay porn infront of your house where your kids could see it.
Nope. As long as the making part does not interfere with the rest. For example I would not like it if they made one inside an elementary school. I know is an exaggeration but just an example. But as long as is consenting adults, i don't see the need for them to come in between of me and my porn.
The Government regulation that is in place now is sufficient.
What we need is the religious right to stop trying to legislate morals.
The Answers post by the user, for information only, FreeLawAnswer does not guarantee the right.
More Law Questions and Answers:
- In a Bible perspective, would it be ok to take someone to court for small claims?
- "Agent Black" helping convicted sex offenders find new identities.?
- If one of your siblings plans to kill another sibling in order to get more shares in the family's inheritence,
- Does anybody know what the punishment for money laundering up to $13,000 is?
- Legal question about contracts?
- Information not disclosed to me, now threatening me with small claims court?
- What is the difference between a DUI, DWI and OWI?
- How Do I Report Credit Card Fraud,Without Getting Involvd?
- If you were able to change 5 laws what would they be?