Is it allowed to have sex in a tent outside?
Let's suppose the tent is made out of opaque materials, so that someone outside cannot see what is going on inside, and let's suppose the entrance is zipped shut, and the bottom is secured so no one can see under there, and the people having sex are in a sleeping bag, or toehr "covers" so that if anyone suddenly walked in on them, they would not be instantly "seen", and there is a "do not disturb" sign hanging on the entrance, and the tent is located in a place where it is legal to have the tent, I see nothing wrong with this.
The Answers post by the user, for information only, FreeLawAnswer does not guarantee the right.
More Law Questions and Answers:
- Should I sue the Lottery Corporation?
- Is legalizing & regulating the oldest proffesion a good or bad idea?
- 3 Q's maybe someone out there can explain this to me.?
- Hazleton, Pennsylvania what do you think?
- And you are for the death penalty?
- What is the legal age for ..?
- Anyone ever purchased their own home security system (burglar alarms, etc)?
- Code of ethics in age care?
- Do I have to tell a potential employer about a 10 year old felony?