How can I get to Australia with a felony on my record?
If you need a visa then they can easily reject you but it will depend on what you did. A felony would be quite tough to get around.
What did you do?
Sorry, but you can't. Australia won't allow it.
Seems to me back in the day...everyone with a record was SENT to Oz...
I suspect that the rules are now different.
The Answers post by the user, for information only, FreeLawAnswer does not guarantee the right.
More Law Questions and Answers:
- Law regarding songs in mp3 format?
- Is masturbation illegal in any of the United States?
- I am having?
- Getting a real estate license wih a felony...?
- There is moisture based mold growing in our apt, what should I do?
- Obligations after a house sale?
- What is the difference between a law court and a tribunal? and in what case jury is needed? thanx.?
- How much time for 4 and 5 degree felony?
- Will the coming collapse of the US dollar bring about martial law?