How can i get criminal record expunged in calif w/o hiring attorney?
not to hard to enter california expungement into google
anyways...here is a site with some guidance
you need to file a PC 1203.4 petition for expungement.
Go to law school....
I would contact the police department and ask what the procedure is.
I'm from oregon and when I was 15 I got into trouble with the law I was charged with MIP of LTO of pot and for Cigaretts and that was a misdemenor, once I turned 18 I was able to get it off my record all you have to do is go to the Juvi court and ask for it to be expunged, you shouldn't need an attorney but if its a felony I don't think you can get it off hope that helps.
The Answers post by the user, for information only, FreeLawAnswer does not guarantee the right.
More Law Questions and Answers:
- What are India's Bill of Rights?Does it even have one?
- Where can I seek pro-bono copyright legal advice?
- How do i (with out an attorney) file a motion to quash? in oklahoma?
- Question about Chinese made products?
- Can you be jailed if you dont show up for a summons or subpeona?
- Why do attorneys represent people who they know are guilty?
- Can an employer in ohio cancel health insurance before termination of employee?
- Verbal abuse at work by boss? and I'm a temp!?
- Education law?