How do I find a lawyer to sue another lawyer?
Under any rock?
Seriously though, im sure you will have no problem searching the yellow pages for a lawyer that will have no problems suing another lawyer
Unless the lawyer you want to sue defrauded some old lady out her life savings, it is much harder to find a lawyer to sue another lawyer than you would think. Even bottom feeding lawyers are sensitive to what other attorneys think of them, and they will rarely go after their own. Just bad for their business, and one of those unwritten rules they live by.
depends why. If it is malpractice speak to the law society to which they are a member you should be able to find this online. In australia it is state by state not sure about where you are
The Answers post by the user, for information only, FreeLawAnswer does not guarantee the right.
More Law Questions and Answers:
- Has anyone read John Grisham's 'The Street Lawyer'?
- If a woman can marry, then divorce you after a few days, and take half your assets,does it make sense to marry
- Smoking ban yes or no you give the answer?
- What is henry hyde act??
- Is there a web site that I can print out the American Disablity Act forms to fill out?
- Whate are my rights as a tennant?
- Is the ACLU evil?
- What do you think the minimum sentence should be for child abuse in New Zealand?
- The Right to Privacy...not a right?