What should i do after high school if I'm not legal in this country?
You could try joining the military to get citizenship or return to the country of your origin and try to return here legally. Find an "Immigration Lawyer" in the phone book and seek legal advice before you decide. Good luck.
you can try applying for college thats if you can afford to go.
i know some one who went to high school and then got into college on full scholarship. oh yea he's still illegal
You're an illegal, yet taking advantage of the public school system to get a free education... I agree with the first answer - leave.
get out.. move back legally
Why would ask such a loaded question when you know that some people are going to tell you to go to your birth country
Hopefully get deported.
You should first of all, not write that you are illegal on the internet, are you stupid? Secondly, why don't you try and apply for citizenship? That would be the smart thing to do. If not, than go home.
Work on your citizenship. By the time you take the test you'll literally know more about the US and it rules and regulations them the majority of people who were born here and took it for granted all their lives. Truthfully the vast majority could never pass it.
You have several choices
* You can post this question under government / immigration
** There are people there who are better qualified to give you advice
* You can try to get legal in the country.
** This can be expensive & big hassle, but worth it in long run
* You can try to travel to another country where you are legal
** Depending on how long you have been here, it can be difficult for you to fit in back there
* You can continue to function as an illegal, until you get caught
** Disadvantage is that you are severely limited in how you can live your life
Get out of the country. You are a criminal who just stole a great deal of taxpayers money going to a school you were not entitled to attend.
get a visa in the U.S. but if they deny you, move to Canada and get your citizenship there. that's what my aunt and uncle did after being in the U.S. illegally for 3 years.
Apply for Citizenship, Get a Green Card, or go home..
either become legal or go home. no offense meant but hey, unless you can pay for your own college tuition I believe that government money should go to our legal citizens. And as for just getting a job, hey we have enough ppl in this country that do don't have an education we don't need anymore hanging around that are not even a citizen or legal alien.
You know what?? These people who left these horrible answers about leaving are just WRONG! Have any of you ever read THE UGLY AMERICAN?? I understand that it is hard to get to this country...my parents are immigrants. I think you should contact a lawyer...there are special ones for people in your situation. Just look in the yellow pages, or look online. They will help you apply for citizenship.whether you are here for pleasure, a refugee, victim of relgious prejudice.a lawyer will be able to help you. And a lot of them do it for free, because they believe in fighting for people who are immigration victims. Good luck to you! And remember to fight for your rights.you HUMAN RIGHTS...to live anywhere that makes you happy.
The Answers post by the user, for information only, FreeLawAnswer does not guarantee the right.
More Law Questions and Answers:
- Any parallels between the NAZI Gestapo tactics/mission, and Homeland Security ICE personnel's tactics/mission?
- What are some of the state law that involve with job Training?
- What was the gender and racial makeup of the Doctor Anna Pou grand jury in New Orleans parish?
- I was fired in California. Can I use this employer on my resume?
- Michael Vick guilty or stupid?
- How to write a negative message to the phone company about charges that should not have been on your last?
- I got fired?
- If you become someone's legal health care proxy, are you accountable financially for their bills?
- First it was the savings and loan scandal we lost billions, then it was the tech bubble of the late 90's,?