Should all U.S. prisons be forced to install foot baths to accomodate muslim prisoners?
Let them wash their feet in the toilet.
Yes, just don't supply any water.
Cut their feet off. It's cheaper.
It's bad enough how many rights prisoners have already.
Well, that's a tough question...good one...
I would think that if the US prisons built churches in each prison, then they should do the same for every single religion out there...but that being said...there is no true religion out there that says stealing, killing, and all that bad stuff is good, so they are already all going to Hell...so what's the point of continuing on with a religion that you've already abandoned?
No, they don't accomodate westerners in the middleast. Matter of fact they are testing the west to see how far they can go.
Hell no! They get footbaths at airports, schools, their place of employment. I've had about enough of this crap. NO, they should not get foot baths.
Well, do prisons have chapels? Do they provide bibles?
I think this is a legit question. If you are talking about depriving one group of people of their religion, why not all religions?
No. they should extend separation of church and state to include separation of mosque and state. Besides, if the muslims are in the prison, then they shouldn't be allowed to do anything. Whatever happened to sitting on a bed with just a toilet and a sink in the cells? Its starting to be like prison is better than being free...
No. prisons should not be here to accomodate people
You can wash your feet in a shower. I am pretty sure prisons supply showers.
If they install facilities for Christians and members of other faiths, they can install foot baths for Muslims.
No! There is supposed to be a separation of church and state. Prisons are state controlled so... my vote is on no.
No. How do they treat their prisoners. No foot baths there I'll bet.
Why not ?
The Answers post by the user, for information only, FreeLawAnswer does not guarantee the right.
More Law Questions and Answers:
- What's the residential trespass law in texas (harris county)?
- In New Mexico can your employer withhold your entire paycheck?
- Should a man who commit statutory rape be acquitted under these circumstances?
- How do i go about getting sole physical custody of my child if i live in belleville il.?
- Who can you contact when someone is commiting insurance fraud?
- If sexual harrassment is possible at work and at school-?
- Question for Paralegals?
- Is sending money through the mail illegal? (concealed cash)?
- Is it illegal to shoot off a blank round from a gun to intimidate someone?