My bosses boss gave me ****, i called my boss to tell him, how should he handle it?
Tell you he understand how you feel explain to you how to handle his boss.
He should tell you to suck it up and drive on and quit being a baby.
If you were right then your boss should appraoch his boss and defend you.
Having reported this cross over of the chain of command, it is now up to your boss to tell his/her boss to please go through them.Whether this will be done depends on the character and experience of that person - good luck!
the same kind of thing happened at my last job-the owner of the company called me from a meeting, raked me over the coals (including profanity and personal insults) over something that he figured out later was not my doing and had nothing to do with me at all...he never apologized-my boss just said 'well, he's under a lot of stress, and he's like that sometimes'...that was my last day on that job-i will accept a chewing out when i screw up...but i'm not going to put up with being cussed out, called every name in the book, and talked to like some kind of scum, especially when i did nothing wrong...sometimes you just have to stand up and say, 'sorry, bub-i'm not taking that crap'...
The Answers post by the user, for information only, FreeLawAnswer does not guarantee the right.
More Law Questions and Answers:
- Can a woman be arrested for rape?
- Is this a legal practice?
- If someone was born at 12 midnight on the last day of december, do they claim ??
- What do you do if your boss lies to you about a promotion?
- Does a will supercede a deed?
- Outstanding lawyer bill?
- Is it illegal to collect American funds and have it sent out to someone overseas?
- What is the controversy of elected official holding an elected position being convicted of an felony?
- Can i move out at 17 in texas?