What is the penalty for drunk in public for Santa Clara County California?
The maximum penalty for a violation of Penal Code section 647, subdivision (f), is 6 months in jail and a $1,000 fine. However, as a practical matter, absent any unusual circumstances, this is generally handled with probation and without jail.
Can I have your valuables after they give you the death sentence?
The Answers post by the user, for information only, FreeLawAnswer does not guarantee the right.
More Law Questions and Answers:
- Minor testifying?
- Why did walgreens ask for my license?
- Sunjay Dutt sentenced 6 years imprisonment for possessing illegal Arms?
- Is scalping now legal in NYC?
- Fair Justice System?
- Band gets noticed... then what?
- Who pays if...?
- What can be done to stop Billy Briggs and his rip-off site?
- A process server looking for me handed my papers to 15 year old friend of my son?