What is YOUR definition for Cyber-bullying?
* Text message bullying involves sending unwelcome texts that are threatening or cause discomfort.
* Picture/video-clip bullying via mobile phone cameras is used to make the person being bullied feel threatened or embarrassed, with images usually sent to other people. 'Happy slapping' involves filming and sharing physical attacks.
* Phone call bullying via mobile phone uses silent calls or abusive messages. Sometimes the bullied person's phone is stolen and used to harass others, who then think the phone owner is responsible. As with all mobile phone bullying, the perpetrators often disguise their numbers, sometimes using someone else's phone to avoid being identified.
* Email bullying uses email to send bullying or threatening messages, often using a pseudonym for anonymity or using someone else's name to pin the blame on them.
* Chat room bullying involves sending menacing or upsetting responses to children or young people when they are in a web-based chat room.
* Bullying through instant messaging (IM) is an Internet-based form of bullying where children and young people are sent unpleasant messages as they conduct real-time conversations online.
* Bullying via websites includes the use of defamatory blogs (web logs), personal websites and online personal polling sites. There has also been a significant increase in social networking sites for young people, which can provide new opportunities for cyberbullying.
A group of users who band together in order to force their own particular agenda onto the rest of the users in that particular web community. It's another form of Cyber-terrorism.
Raji the Green Witch
The Answers post by the user, for information only, FreeLawAnswer does not guarantee the right.
More Law Questions and Answers:
- Would an employer see my closed case in a background check?
- If I have a B.S. in Criminal Justice can I work toward to becoming a Physcians Assistant?
- Is it illegal to be illegal?
- Are all court cases available for public knowledge? If so, is there website or place to find this?
- Strange English Law?
- How do I find out legality of filling prescription for doctor who wants the drugs for herself?
- Any sightings of the "Gurning Buffoon" Prescott while he's been spending £500,000 Taxpayers' Money?
- Judge Judy Is A.!?
- What class is my Federal Felony? Can it be Exponged?