What is the statue of limitations in wash state for a cell phone from 9 years ago i never paid on?
Failure to pay a bill is not a crime, unless the payee pressed charges, which never happens or unless you are committing a misdemeanor or felony fraud, the only thing will happen is your credit record will be blemished and that is on record for 8 years.
The Answers post by the user, for information only, FreeLawAnswer does not guarantee the right.
More Law Questions and Answers:
- Is it illegal to dump garbage in other people's dumpsters?
- My father will bringing in Gold 2 pairs Wedding Bands from Abu Dhabi to Canada. Would there be tax involved?
- If a woman cheats on her husband with the intent to get pregnant, can she be charged with a crime?
- Respect the Flag?
- Is it illegal to not give someone who has worked an 8 hour shift a break?
- What is the basis of the australian legal system?
- Death Penalty! what do you think. do you think that we have enough things today to detect if someone actually?
- Parents of teen girls..?
- Can a employer fire or lay you off because your pregnant, I live in BC Canada?