Are there any States that are more likely to not extradite to MN on a felony charge?
No. The US is one country and all states would immediately extradite or risk losing all federal money. We are not separate countries.
I've don't know of any state that wouldn't extradite on a felony charge. They will deal with whatever charges the person has in their state first, then extradite.
Ive heard FL dont for child support....
The Answers post by the user, for information only, FreeLawAnswer does not guarantee the right.
More Law Questions and Answers:
- How do I collect on a judgment owed by a company no longer in business?
- Please help me to understand......?
- Is it possible to sue my father?
- Are there laws that would prevent me getting married in Sicily?
- I am being sued by Asset Acceptance, Please Help.?
- What happens to the money that the I.R.S. takes from the American people?
- In Oklahoma is it legal for a person that has filed bankruptcy to be City Manager for a small town?
- Al Gore III pleads guilty to DUI (among other charges) and got a court ordered drug diversion program...?