Do record clerk for police have to take the medical physical also..like run the mile and all that?
I seriously doubt that you will have to run, or do a battery of physical tests, but the city will generally require a physical (medical examination) of any new employee, regardless of the duties to be performed.
No, you just have to fit into a chair..
The Answers post by the user, for information only, FreeLawAnswer does not guarantee the right.
More Law Questions and Answers:
- Crimes and Land Usage?!?
- Can My Ex LEGALLY stop me from having my Daughter on the back of my motorcycle?
- Can a person give you land with a contract?
- Could u be a probation officer haveing petty theft on your records?
- CIty ordinances!??
- Who is the next of kin in this situation?
- Does the 2nd amendment only protect guns? The actual text says "arms" not "firearms."?
- What can I do about my 5 yr. old dead beat dad?
- Why isn't the state doing anything to help get our child support.?