If my drivers license is suspended in QLD can i still obtain a license in ACT?
No, in order to obtain a ACT licence you need to surrender your current drivers licence and also sign a form to say that your licence hasn't been suspended or revoked in another state or territory. You also need to provide 100 points of ID so that they can double check this in the system, before they will issue a new licence.
The Answers post by the user, for information only, FreeLawAnswer does not guarantee the right.
More Law Questions and Answers:
- Do you think O.J. Simpson is a murderer?
- Bankrupt with child support?
- Divorce questions,PLEASE help?
- On the Department of Labors web site, where can I find maximum penalties for COBRA non-compliance?
- If I create an online social network website, is it possible to copyright or trademark the name of my soc?
- Handwritten Last will and testament question! HELP!?
- What can happen if my son's raised, sealed birth certificate was lost?
- Claiming money from child support in PR??
- Advice please.my longterm boyfriend and I had an apartment. It was in his name and the lease ended in...?